Monday, September 12, 2005
VDH's Private Papers::The Forbidden History: "One has only to read the historical record, read the words of the Koran and the hadiths (sayings attributed to the Prophet), and read the centuries of interpretations in Muslim theology and jurisprudence, to know that today?s jihadists have not ?highjacked? or ?distorted? Islam but are simply traditionalists, squarely in line with Islam?s historical identity."
Posted by macbeach at 9/12/2005 09:33:00 AM
- TEXTKIT - Greek and Latin Learning Tools
- Debcon 5 Videos
- Comparing BibleTranslations: Textual Criticism and...
- Los Lunas: Small Town Lifestyle, Big City Convenie...
- VDH's Private Papers::The Forbidden History: "One ...
- My Big Fat American Summer
- The Myths of Open Source - Open Source - CIO Magaz...
- 1999 Budgeting for flood control: "Lake Pontchartr...
- ▼ September (8)